Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 free 90 days trial download is powered officially by Kaspersky Lab. It supports well on all modern PC, smartphones, and tablets.
The download file is a full OEM offline installer of Kaspersky. Since the setup file already contains three months (90 days) trial, it is not necessary to enter any serial or license key for activation. At first, download and install, then click on “Activate trial version of the application,” it will show up 90 days of trial remaining.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 Overview
It is well known for providing reliable protection to the PCs from all kinds of newly emerging threats. Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 Free 90 days trial is available for download as a technical preview. Also, everybody can enjoy the product free for 91 days. After installation, the software automatically offers genuine product license key at no cost.
Kaspersky Internet security has managed to score top at all time among its competitors. In comparison with this free and paid protection, there is not any difference in features and functionality.
The is a simple legit trick to use it for a lifetime. After the end of the trial period uninstall it without saving any data such as license key. Restart the computer and reinstall it again. Now, after activation, it will again show up 91 days remaining. The trick is still working well without any problem.
KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY 2019 KEY FEATURES
Usually, security software consists of essential features such as firewall, E-mail scanning, and gaming mode. But the added features on this particular giveaway of Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 includes:
- Blocks all unauthorized online banking account access.
- Protects your kids from viewing unsuitable online content.
- Prevents information spying and track down.
- Search for updates to improve security performance and fix errors.
- Quickly performs all system application analysis.
- Provides best web anonymity while browsing.
- The automatic update provides instant response to all new threats with the help of most recent software reputation data.
- Typically generates backup copies of disinfected files and stores in a safe format. The data do not pose any threats after restore.
- It mainly scans for unprotected fragments of program code on operating system and applications.
- Web browser security analysis particularly on its settings.
- Clear ups PC history of recent commands and accessed files, cookies, caches, logs and other data.
- Gently finds out damaged and irregular operating system settings.
Kaspersky 3 Months Free Trial Facts
The 3 Months (90 days) free trial of Kaspersky is very efficient at recognizing viruses, spyware, and malware. But, Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 free 90 days trial is average for cleaning, quarantine or removal. It is quite unusual for us that it can detect all of the infected items on our test. Regardless, a system restart required to clean up a few threats. Its top competitors such as Symantec Norton hardly asks for system restart in such a case.
There was lots of hassle on removing infected items as it asked for user’s action for cleanup. We tried a full system scan, and it crossed 90% within a few minutes and then it got stuck on that for an hour.
All of our tests clarifies that Kaspersky performs very well on detection of all known and zero-day threats while it finds a bit hard on cleanup. In fact, we tried to copy malware from removable media and it almost impossible to let malware in while Kaspersky is active.
Kaspersky Internet security 2019 free 90 days trial download works excellently for online protection with its anti-phishing technology. It worked brilliantly in blocking every phishing sites.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 Free 90 Days Activation Procedure
The activation process of Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 free 90 days trial was very tedious. First of all, we uninstalled its old version and then restart was required. After reboot, we realized that it needs an active internet connection for fair installed. We did that, but it took a long time to finish up the installation. We realized that’s because it was downloading required new files from the internet. The computer resource consumption was low, and there was not any negative impact on system performance. The whole installation took about 45 minutes though it stuck on 5 seconds for more than 15 minutes. We found that was because of adjusting itself to the system. However, it could not be considerable but better if you expect the full protection on PC. We tried disconnecting the internet connection and completed the setup process at the same time.
Secondly, there went another tedious thing, that’s computer restart required after installation. Besides, we concluded the whole process go smoothly if internet connection is active at the very end of the installation process. After a reboot, it will pop up for activation. Just click on activate trial version of this application. Note that an active internet connection is required for this process to work. Now, within a second, it will show up 90 days remaining.
Finally, we can enjoy this expensive software free for three months. But, there is something more to be completed yet. After a successful installation, it will ask for actions for protection modules that are disabled.
The entire configuration will get fixed up after an automatic update, and the last one requires the system reboot. Hence, everybody can enjoy this software free for 90 days.
Overall, its protection is quite impressive and it is being recommended for both online and offline protection of your PC valuable data and information. It gives better protection for USB flash drive, hard drive or any removable media.
- Kaspersky got 6 out of 6 in its protection test by detecting the most recent malicious software threats.
- Cheap which got three licenses for the price of 1.
- The product works well for home networks including small, medium business and corporate systems.
- Extra features to keep your PC safe like parental controls, Geo filtering, and identity theft protection and even the gaming mode and much more.
- Kaspersky can run low profile scans to make PC never slow down.
- Banking mode helps to protect your net bank details to ensure it doesn’t fall on the wrong hand.
- They have helpful customer service and support team which provides email and chat support.
- Kaspersky is a bit expensive security software as compared to other security products except Norton security.
- The first scan of Kaspersky takes a long time to complete which shows 99% scan within a minute. Most of all, it completes after a long hour while other scans are fast and free of troubles.